Tender Touch Rehab Services Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restorative Rehabilitation Aide
at Tender Touch Rehab Services Inc.
# of Openings:
Restorative Rehabilitation Aide Job Description
- High School graduate
- College degree or credits preferred.
- CNA program graduate
- File all documentation in hard charts and soft charts.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly signed by the physician.
- Keep soft charts in room when necessary and ensure confidentiality of records.
- Fax/mail all necessary forms to Tender Touch office in a timely manner.
- Organize claims on review and mail to Tender Touch in a timely manner.
- Collect any documents required for therapists
- Answer phones professionally and direct calls and messages to other staff.
- Perform all clerical duties as assigned
- Perform chart audits weekly and report findings to the Rehab Supervisor.
- Maintain IT equipment
- Assist therapist with routine tasks relating to maintenance of equipment, positioning of patient or undressing and dressing patients (13:39A-2.4) PT Act
- Cleaning and record keeping of department equipment as dictated by policy. Maintain proper infection control of rehab gym
- Replenish fresh linens daily.
- Straightening up the therapy room daily and ensure it is kept in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintain cleaning, temperature and calibration records.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by demonstrating and communicating in a professional manner so as to foster positive relations with customers, clients, co-workers and managers.
- Tender Touch may request your availability to travel to facilities within reasonable distance.
- Perform other duties assigned by Rehab Supervisor/Regional Manager.
- Transport patients according to daily schedule.
- Set up equipment for therapist as indicated.
Employee should be able to lift, push and pull, transfer patients, lift weights, transport patients and assist with treatment on the mat or during ambulation, exercise and activities. Employee should be knowledgeable in and exercise good body mechanics during patient treatment.
Tender Touch is an Equal Opportunity Employer