Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director Of Sales
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The primary purpose of the Regional Director of Sales is to promote the Valet Living brand within the multi-family industry while generating, developing and closing opportunities within an exclusive base of prospects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Secure and close new business from a designated account base (5k - 20K units and above)
- Nurture long-term relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Rapidly build pipeline through leveraging of existing decision-maker relationships, industry functions, creative lead generation techniques, and other networking opportunities
- Manage sales contact requests for our customers and provide follow up on leads
- Maintain CRM database (Salesforce.com) by inputting leads and updating activity
- Conduct start-up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities
- Engage in personal and professional development
- Experience selling to the Multifamily industry required
- Ability to leverage existing decision-maker relationships (Regional and above) within the multi-family space.
- Existing affiliations with industry associations and functions
- Min. 5+ years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives
- Experience with long sales cycles and contracts preferred
- Salary history of $100k+ (base and commission)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and database experience
- BS degree
- Ability to relate to and influence all levels of an organization
- Valid driver’s license
Valet Living Benefits:
- Comprehensive group medical, dental and vision plans plus RX coverage.
- Long and short term disability.
- Company paid group life insurance.
- Medical/dependent care spending plan.
- Ability to participate in company 401k plan.
- Generous paid time off for vacation and sick time.
- Company observed holidays.
- Work from home.
- Allowance for business related expenses.
- Career opportunity with a national industry leader.
- Evolving organization with solid market position.
- Environmentally conscious organization.
- Unwavering commitment to excellence.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.