Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Vice President of Sales
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Regional Vice President - East is responsible for promoting the Valet Living brand and meeting annual revenue goals by driving performance of East National Accounts Sales team. The Regional Vice President - East will divide his/her time between revenue generation and sales team management.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute strategies to grow multifamily business
- Lead, motivate, coach and support Regional Directors within an assigned region
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring and training of new Regional Directors
- Track, monitor and redirect team performance
- Assist team with contract negotiations
- Attend and/or assist in securing executive level sales meetings as needed
- Communicate best practices and personal/professional development opportunities for your team
- Administer corrective action as needed
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Monitors competitor products/services, sales and marketing activities
- Develop and nurture relationships with major management companies within the assigned region
- Negotiate national partnerships
- Maintain a presence with and represent company at industry associations, i.e., NAA, MFE, NMHC
- Engage in professional development opportunities
- Build relationships and maintain alignment with operations staff within the assigned region
- Established national relationships within Multifamily industry
- Min. 5 year leadership role within a sales team
- Min. 10 years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives
- Working knowledge of personnel policies and procedures
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with C-level executives
- 4-year degree (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and database experience
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.