Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Sales Manager FD
Responsible for carrying out sales objectives; implementing sales and account strategies as set out by management and achieving results in a matrix sales organization; discovery, development and realization of Project Opportunities in own Sales District as well as soliciting new customers/contractors to increase demand for products; cultivating long-term relationships with key account decision makers; demonstrating effective sales call planning and execution skills including utilization of CRM to manage efforts and drive results; delivering professional sales presentations; working with local manufacturing reps as directed by Regional Manager; maintaining sales reports and forecasts; tracking expenses.
• Implement sales and account strategies as set out by management, in accordance with corporate goals; implement plans for strategic accounts within specified territory in order to exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
• Increase demand for company’s products by discovery, development and realization of Project Opportunities as represented in CRM; soliciting new customer/contractor calls; maintains a cycle of scheduled calls and visits to customers based on CRM Segmentation Strategy; grows customer/contractor database for specific territory.
• Cultivate long-term relationships with key account decision makers; develop a complete understanding of the organization’s structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
• Deliver professional sales presentations, utilizing product samples and PowerPoint slides, to various individuals, including but not limited to cross-functional teams, architects, wholesale distributors, builders, developers, facility engineers, plant managers, code officials, educators, contractors, etc. in order to advance market growth and product development.
• Carry out sales objectives set out by management in order to achieve market penetration in various segments/territories to promote each product line.
• Works with local manufacturing reps as directed by Regional Manager to identify, target and call on key engineers, architects, distributors, contractors, builders and developers; establishes and builds ongoing business relationships.
• Travel to various locations to provide ongoing training and support as requested or needed.
• Receive and follows-up on various leads from trade shows or other sources; prospects, identifies and prioritizes in order to make contact, answer questions and provide requested information.
• Provide support to cross-functional teams as needed to ensure client deliveries are executed as agreed.
• Maintain monthly sales reports and business metrics; identifies business opportunities; reports on trends and new products.
• Provide weekly reporting and updates to management, both ongoing and as requested.
• Prepare reports daily/weekly/monthly for management regarding field activity, sales, competitors and forecasts.
• Track travel and incidental expenses; prepares expense reports; ensures expenses are within budget parameters.
• Maintain, updates, and utilizes CRM/SAP Mobile Sales daily activity calendars to track information, including but not limited to documenting sales calls, linking customers, ranking contractors and keeping calendars up-to-date.
• Will be required to travel up to 80% of the time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of computer programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint, SAP and CRM
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good listening skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Proven selling ability and proven track record of business development, including effective sales call planning and execution skills; business acumen to meet revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction
• Ability to interpret and forecast changes in customers’ buying patterns and product requirements
• Ability to travel to meet customer expectations and internal requirements
• Understanding of the construction bid and specification project process, as well as an understanding commercial construction market and various buying influences.
• Will be required to travel up to 80% of the time.
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent AND
• 3 years of product sales experience
• College Degree preferred
• Valid Driver’s License required
Leading the global industry in press pipe fitting technology for industrial, commercial and residential projects, Viega is a respected innovator, manufacturer, and distributor of plumbing, heating, and pipe joining systems solutions. Building on a reputation for international success that is more than a century in the making, we are on the lookout for hardworking, results-driven professionals to join our growing team.
From business development and operations to skilled labor, engineering, and finance, our team welcomes a wide range of professionals who are ready to work hard and reap the rewards of a job well done. Across the board and around the world, our associates enjoy a wealth of benefits and incentives including highly competitive compensation, comprehensive training, continuous professional development support, and numerous work/life balance opportunities.
Do you have the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen? We look forward to hearing from you! Be sure to check out our full list of opportunities and join the Viega Talent Network today to stay up-to-date on future openings that match your unique skills and interests.
What is a Talent Network?