Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Engineer (Navy Cybersecurity Integration & Modernization)
at VT Group
- Job ID
- Active Clearance
Headquartered in Chantilly, VA, VT Group is a leading technology integrator with nearly 50 years of experience delivering C4ISR solutions to complex challenges faced by our government and commercial customers in the Defense and National Security markets. An end-to-end provider of integrated information systems and technology engineering solutions, VT Group operations span more than 80 locations worldwide.
DELTA Resources, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of VT Group, provides the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and the Navy’s Program Executive Offices (PEOs) with C5I and weapons systems engineering, integrated product support, and a full spectrum of technical services. We deliver information technology, cloud implementation, and cybersecurity engineering services to a growing customer base that includes the US Army and the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
We are seeking a Senior Engineer in Washington, DC.
- Manage and support day-to-day activities as related to the execution of Navy modernization processes in support of cybersecurity capability fielding (e.g., NMP-MOM, SHIPMAIN, SCD, etc.)
- Develop and manage integrated master schedules (IMS) for cybersecurity capability fielding plans, and identify critical path actions to ensure necessary mitigations to schedule risks
- Attend and support recurring Interdisciplinary Project Teams (IPT)
- Assist in the review and/or development of technical documentation in support of capability fielding and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) products
- Prior experience with Navy modernization processes
- Technical writing experience as related to Navy systems engineering
- Ability to multitask, work with large interdisciplinary teams, and prioritize tasks independently.
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and policies
- Must have an active Secret level clearance
- Master's degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
This position is contingent upon contact award