Wilson Technologies Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wilson Technologies Inc
- Washington, DC
- Washington, DC, USA
- On Call
SUMMARY: The Laborer performs physical tasks to pack, receive, dispose of, transfer/transport, and lift material, equipment and furniture. The selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and criminal background check before beginning employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manually loads or unloads freight cars, trucks, or other transporting devices.
- Pack/Unpacks, shelves, and place items in the proper storage locations.
- Transports goods by hand truck, cart, or wheelbarrow.
- Assist the Shipping and Receiving loading dock personnel
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service, time management and oral communication skills required.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task.
- Ability to lift 70lbs, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Wilson Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.