Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern - Strategy
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-DC-Washington, DC
- Strategy and Planning
- Employment Duration
Wunderman Health is a premier relationship marketing agency, part of the Wunderman network and a WPP company: one of the world’s largest communications networks.
Wunderman believes in delivering impactful, targeted solutions that forge strong, profitable brand-consumer relationships. With offices in Washington, DC and New York, NY, we’re a group of top-tier talent who are collaborative, inventive and somehow utterly unpretentious.
Wunderman’s Internship Program is designed to provide college students an opportunity to complement their formal education with career-related experience. Our program is unpaid but in return interns will collaborate with an assigned team to collaborate & develop projects & work assignments devised to make the focus of the internship specific to the students’ interests or learning objectives in relation to direct marketing. Interns will gain experience working on Fortune 100 accounts as well as have access to our agency’s training resources.
We are currently looking for a Summer Intern to join our Washington, DC office in the Strategy department.
Program Length: Interns must be willing to commit to our 12-16 week program. Our core office hours are M-F, 9am – 5:30pm (flexible work schedule may be arranged).
Proven aptitude and interest to develop these skills:
- Supports team by collecting inputs into the analysis process with regards to client competitive positioning, messaging, KOL perspectives and overall communications
- Highlights research findings that may be needed for key insights, project points-of-view, marketing or learning plans, creative briefs or personas
- Develops an understanding of the process for selecting research suppliers and for managing them
- Collaborates with Strategy & Insights staff and other strategic partners on managing project tasks and proper budgeting paperwork
- Supports the Strategy & Insights department with research techniques and clearly articulates business benefits, rationale and intended use of research findings
· Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university
· Proficiency with basic computer programs (MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) on a PC or Mac platform
· Outstanding oral & written communication skills; presentation skills a plus
· Superior attention to detail; strong organizational & project management skills
· Positive, proactive & energetic attitude; strong work ethic & highly dependable
· Ability to work independently as well as collaborate within a team environment
· High level of integrity, confidentiality & professionalism