Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 2988
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - Project / Program
Posted Date3 months ago(7/11/2019 10:23 AM)
- Job ID
- Clearance Required
- Other Clearance
- DHS ICE Public Trust
XLA is looking for an Project Manager to work on site at our customer's offices in Washington, D.C. The ideal candidate will have a background in communications or human resources.
- Oversee daily operations of all contract employees, including coordinating work schedules, time and attendance, assigning workload and tasks, ensuring timely completion of assignments, tracking assignment, and ensuring quality assurance by preparing timeliness and productivity metrics and reports.
- Conduct project and program management services, and/if as may be needed, will ‘share’ the workload which could include, but is not limited to: drafting/writing and/or reviewing and revising process documents, briefs, reports, and assessments, providing recommendations to increase efficiency, accuracy, and standardization of services, and conducting regular meetings with contract staff to provide guidance and track progress.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the COR regarding daily operations, schedules, and performance; serve as the primary point of contact for the CO regarding contract administration matters.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, human resources or related subject matter area.
- Three (3) years of Supervisory experience in a government office (federal, state, or local government).
- Five (5) years of program management experience, incuding the ability to apply specific EEO processes in solving complex problems andeffectively communicating with personnel at all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance.