Zimmerman Associates inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Zimmerman Associates inc
Zimmerman Associates, Inc. (ZAI) has an immediate and exciting opportunity to support of our client in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating the Federal Agency’s strategic mission, understanding the current state of the program, and formulating an approach for executing the mission successfully. You will be responsible for executing the program, counseling our client on manners in which to meet the program objectives, employing change management strategies, and implementing process improvement steps. You will brief and report to high-level Agency leaders, who will require confident and honest answers, supported by fully-vetted information. You will be charged with managing client expectations, relations, and delivering customer value to meet the Agency’s needs. You will also be responsible for developing plans, white-papers, documentations, presentations, and conduct outreach to clients in order to promote the program goals and achieve its successful implementation.
- Executing and owning a program with multiple, high-level stakeholders
- Organizing program’s activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Developing and enhance the existing program to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Collaborating with various subject matter experts across the Agency
- Developing a detailed program execution plan and track it against milestones
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Analyzing program risks
- Developing and sharing points of view on program-related approaches, technologies, and tools based on external research
- Facilitating brainstorming sessions and collaboration workshops
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Developing executive level communications/presentations; briefing agency executives and participating in public speaking events
- Developing high degree of trust with key client base
- Professional with minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience
- MBA/MS or other relevant advanced degree(s)
- Prior experience in strategy development for top tier companies and/or with top strategy consultancy
- Thinks strategically, handles ambiguity, and interacts with senior business leaders
- Proven experience managing a team
- Critical and creative thinking as well as ability to execute on the details
- Outstanding analytical, research and presentation skills; exceptionally strong PowerPoint skills
- Track record of delivering results
- Ability to seamlessly interact with business leaders and their project teams
- Curiosity/interest in Records and Information Management
- Understanding of project management.
- Records Management experience
- Records Management certification
- Project Management certification
- Affiliation to professional organizations
ZAI is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran’s status or any other legally protected status.